Friday 5 February 2016

City Palace splendour

I was busy taking this photograph at the Observatory, much to our guide's disgust....huh, wait until you see the doors at the City Palace, now they are worth photographing.


For a toilet door I thought it was rather splendid and I was taken by the 'she' and 'he' signs.
Anyway, off we went to the City Palace.

He was right.

The doors were amazing.

Now I appreciate that not all of you are door fanatics like me, so I've had fun putting together some photo collages.  But if you want to see the whole picture then just let me know 😎





Not doors, but these images work beautifully together too.


I know they are sacred, but here's a pigeon with ideas of grandeur!


I only photographed these because the silk interiors are so lush.




No comments:

Post a Comment