Tuesday 19 July 2016

Is this normal?

One of the things on my 'to do' list was to go to a music festival in a field. It's ticked off now as last year I went and worked at Latitude in Suffolk with my uni friend Judy.


 Brilliant, even the sheep got in the festival mood!


I had such an amazing time that I'm back for more this year..... Welcome to Latitude 2016!

Despite my best intentions I still ended up pitching my tent at 11.30pm. Still it wasn't raining and I had a box of wine to open! My new tent went up a treat thanks to Steph and Dan.


So this is my home from home for the next few days, what more does a girl need? Yes sunshine, but first thing a fresh brewed coffee, 


porridge and an almond croissant will do!


A lazy day chatting, reading and knitting ( I'm soooo cool!) Alison and Tom finally arrive and then time for our staff briefing in the main Arena area. 


Still being built, the torrential rain is hampering us all, but the welcome is warm and we're all full of enthusiasm so what's not to enjoy?


Even the sheep are on plan, wearing neon pink this season ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment